HOW TO RETURN MATERIALS TO C&D PUBLISHING
C&D PUBLISHING WILL ACCEPT RETURNED BOOKS WHEN:
- The book is returned in unmarked and salable condition.
C&D PUBLISHING WILL ACCEPT RETURNED MATERIALS WHEN:
- There has been an error in supply or technical processing caused by C&D Publishing
- The book/disk is found to be faulty or defective
- The book/disk is damaged in transit.
Returned items must be received within 30 days of shipment date by C&D Publishing and if returned for refund, must be received by C&D Publishing in salable and unmarked condition. C&D Publishing will not be responsible for returns damaged or lost in transit. All returns must clearly state the reason for return and must be accompanied by a copy of the originating receipt.
C&D PUBLISHING IS UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNED MATERIALS IN THE FOLLOWING INSTANCES:
- There has been an ordering error by the ordering organization, unless prior authorization has been obtained from C&D Publishing, e.g., ordering the same item twice, then wanting to return one of them.
- The book has been made unsalable by the ordering organization’s insertion of property stamps or processing items, stickers or other marking agents.
- The material was returned more than 30 days after the invoice date.
- Standing orders.
- Out-of-print items.
- Computer disks/software
- Pre-paid items, unless approved in writing by a representative of C&D Publishing.
- Return authorization requests should be sent to C&D Publishing by U.S. Mail or email, and should include a description of the reason the return is requested. Mailing address is: 1017 SW Morrison #500, Portland, OR 97205. Email is: Craig@FoundationDataBook.com
All requests for returns must include:
- Organization name, if applicable
- C&D Publishing Order Reference Number from receipt/invoice
- Date your materials were shipped by C&D Publishing or received by you
- Specific items requested for return and reason for return